- Mittal, Tushar, and Mark A. Richards. “Volatile Degassing From Magma Chambers as a Control on Volcanic Eruptions.” Journal of Geophysical Research: Solid Earth. https://doi.org/10.1029/2018JB016983
- Fendley, Isabel M., Tushar Mittal, Courtney J. Sprain, Mark Marvin-DiPasquale, Thomas S. Tobin, and Paul R. Renne. “Constraints on the volume and rate of Deccan Traps flood basalt eruptions using a combination of high-resolution terrestrial mercury records and geochemical box models.” Earth and Planetary Science Letters 524 (2019): 115721. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.epsl.2019.115721
- R.A. DePalma et al, April 2019, A seismically induced onshore surge deposit at the KPg boundary, North Dakota,
- C.J. Sprain, P.R. Renne, L. Vanderkluysen, K. Pande, S. Self, and T. Mittal, 2019, The eruptive tempo of Deccan volcanism in relation to the Cretaceous-Paleogene boundary, Science, 363, 866-870, DOI: 10.1126/science.aav1446
- Byrnes, J.S., and L. Karlstrom, 2018, Anomalous K-Pg–aged seafloor attributed to impact-induced mid-ocean ridge magmatism, Science Advances, 4, eaao2994, DOI: 10.1126/sciadv.aao2994.
- Renne, P.R., C.J. Sprain, M.A. Richards, S. Self, and L. Vanderkluysen, 2015, A state-shift in Deccan volcanism at the Cretaceous-Paleogene boundary, possibly induced by impact, Science, 350, 76-78, DOI: 10.1126/science.aac7549.
- Richards, M.A., W.C. Alvarez, S. Self, L. Karlstrom, P.R. Renne, M. Manga, C.J. Sprain, J. Smit, L. Vanderkluysen, and S.A. Gibson, 2015, Triggering of the largest Deccan eruptions by the Chixulub impact, Soc. Am. Bull, doi:10.1130/B3116b7.1.
- Richards, M.A., W.C. Alvarez, S. Self, L. Karlstrom, P.R. Renne, M. Manga, C.J. Sprain, J. Smit, L. Vanderkluysen, and S.A. Gibson, 2016, Triggering of the largest Deccan eruptions by the Chixulub impact: Reply, Soc. Am. Bull, doi:10.1130/B3645.1.
- Sawi, T. W., and M. Manga, 2018, Revisiting short-term earthquake triggered volcanism, Bulletin of Volcanology, 80 57, https://doi.org/10.1007/s00445-018-1232-2